Lift Chairs in Philadelphia
Have you just noticed that your grandparents or parents are facing difficulty to get up or down from the couch or a chair? It can be an indication of mobility problem. Relax, there is nothing to worry. Installing a power lift chair will keep all your worries at bay. We at Advanced Medical Homecare offer a wide range of lift chairs that will offer your loved one with an independent living, lifestyle as well as reducing the perils of falling and meeting with accidents. The areas that we serve include the ins and outs of Exton, Paoli, Philadelphia and West Chester.
The benefits of installing a lift chair
Below are the top 5 benefits of installing a lift chair in the house. These include,
- Assist to stand up and sit down- it will safely and slowly lift the person into the standing position as well as lower them gently into the seated position
- Hassle free power recline for napping, watching TV and resting- the simple controls will allow for hassle free adjustment no matter the user desires to stand, take a nap, recline, watch TV or sit
- Stylish, comfortable chairs to complement any décor- these chairs come in assorted colors and fabrics and look quite similar to regular armchairs which means it will blend easily with the current décor, style and colors
- Options for heat and massage- there are some models that offer heat and massage for utmost comfort
- Can be purchased or rented- as per the budget and need one can choose to purchase lift chairs
Joining hands with us make sense as along with being licensed and authorized our experts will also consider the size of the customer as the chair will require fitting his/her shape, height and weight. To learn more call us or drop us a mail.